- 1 Nights’ Accommodation in Zagreb
- 2 Nights’ Accommodation in Zadar
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Dubrovnik
- Meals as specified
- Transfers and Sightseeing
- Air Fares – This can be included on request
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Applicable taxes
- Visa Costs and submissions
Arrival in Zagreb
Highlight: Zagreb City tour
- Welcome to Zagreb, capital of the Republic of Croatia, is also its largest city and the cultural, economic, cinematic, sporting and governmental hub of the country. I
- It is located on the southern slopes of Medvednica Mountain along the banks of the Sava River. There are unlimited possibilities for visiting music and theatre events, art exhibitions, museums, sporting events and enjoying pleasant walks, interesting architecture, plentiful parks in the centre of the city, pedestrian zones and the atmosphere.
- Zagreb is both a modern and authentic city. It is ideal for lovers of shopping, culture, gastronomy, people who travel with friends, family or couples. Thanks to its many events, Zagreb is a destination that you can visit throughout the year.
- It is particularly beautiful in spring and summer : they are the best seasons of the year to stroll through the shopping streets or have a drink on the spacious terraces of the cafés of the Croatian capital.
- Zagreb is also an incredible destination at Christmas. Its Christmas market, voted the most beautiful Christmas market in Europe is unique.
- Meet the other Zagreb’s visitors and join the Zagreb Evening Tour!
Meeting point – At the Tourist Information Centre on Ban Josip Jelačić Square 11 Duration – 2.5 hrs – 3 hours
- Explore Zagreb and learn about its famous historical sights and monuments accompanied by a English-speaking guide. Listen to stories about two medieval cities that merged into one city that we all know as the capital of the Republic of Croatia. Visit the unique Museum of Broken Relationships and have a drink with us in one of numerous cafes in the city centre after the tour.
Places of interest: Ban J. Jelačić square, Kaptol, Tkalčićeva street, Stone gate, St. Mark’s church, Lotrščak tower
Zagreb to Zadar
Highlight: Zadar City tour
- Welcome to Zadar City Here you can wander quiet streets of marble, sprawl undisturbed on pine-scented beaches and sail to remote islands, deserted except for tiny konobas – restaurants catering mostly to fishermen. Not only is there a dramatic coastline but Zadar also has a broad hinterland.
Zadar Walking Tour
Departure time: 18:00 hrs
Meeting Point: “Narodni trg” (People`s Square)
- We’re pleased to offer the perfect city walk: an informative and leisurely walk, in a small-group setting, for a reasonable price which also includes free Maraschino liqueur and Pag cheese tasting. Walking along Zadar`s streets the guide will show you the entire spectrum of monuments and hidden corners, taking you into the past more than 3000 years. By retelling the stories and legends you will feel the pulse of the town from the past and today`s everyday living
- After meeting your tour guide, starts your journey through the ancient history of Zadar. Walking along Zadar`s streets the guide will show you the entire spectrum of monuments. Taking you into the past by retelling the stories and legends you will feel the pulse of the town from past and today`s everyday living. During the walk you will see the Old City, stop by the Church of St. Donat that lies on the ancient Roman forum bulit from the 1st century BC to the 3rd century AD, Cathedral of St. Anastasia, Sea Gate, Land Gate, City Walls and the Square of Five Wells.
- At the end of the tour you can take your time listening the unique sound of the Sea organ or enjoy a view of the beautiful sunset. The tour guide would be glad to give you suggestions regarding restaurants and shops to make this trip a memorable one!
- Enjoy a romantic evening watching the famous sunsets of Zadar, at a beachside restaurant with the sound of waves and the breeze gently tugging at your hair. The ice-creams in Zadar are world famous and we will take you to the oldest and best one in the city.
Highlight: Plitvice Lake Tour
- Situated in the Region of Lika, in the part of Croatia that is due to its exceptional natural beauties used to be called Devil`s Garden, Plitvice Lakes are truly a small piece of Heaven on Earth. Many times proclaimed as one of the most beautiful places in the world, 16 lakes and their waterfalls are among most visited and popular sights of Croatia.
- It is not just about the relaxing sound of water and stunning landscapes, Plitvice also provide you a cultural elevation giving you the chance to learn about life and traditions of the people living in the area. National Park is inhabited by many protected plant and animal species so all the visitors are kindly asked to respect the rules concerning the ecology, flora and fauna. Plitvice Lakes are also Croatian oldest National Park and only Croatian natural sight in the UNESCO`s World Heritage Register. Lakes are divided into the Upper and Lower Lakes. Their characteristic is water saturation with dissolved calcium carbonate that in combination with the force of water dispersion creates travertine.
Main attractions of Plitvice:
- Upper Lakes – this group includes 12 of 16 Plitvice lakes separated of each other by the travertine barriers.
- Kozjak Lake – is the largest and the deepest lake in Plitvice Lakes National Park. It belongs to the group of Upper Lakes. Nature played merging two smaller lakes into one and created Kozjak, the only navigable lake of Plitvice. On the lake stands a travertine Stephanie`s island that was named by the Austrian princess who visited the Park in distant 1888.
- Lower Lakes – idyllic scenes of small waterfalls, turquoise water and surrounding greenery characterize this group of lakes. Nearby is situated the underground cave of Šupljara.
- Great Waterfall – located within the group of Lower Lakes , with the height of 78 meters is the heighest waterfall in Croatia.
Zadar – Dubrovnik
Highlight: Dubrovnik Guided city tour with cable car
- Welcome to Dubrovnik! Like a sounding seashell of life, Dubrovnik lies on the shores of the Adriatic in Croatia. You can arrive in Dubrovnik from all the corners of the earth. You can leave it for the most different corners of the earth too, but you can also come back to Dubrovnik. Dubrovnik is not a city for one time, it’s a gift for a lifetime.
Dubrovnik walking tour
Departure time: 17:00 hrs
Duration: 1 hour
Meeting point: Onofrio’s Fountain
- Your Guide Driver will take you to Dubrovnik guided city tour with cable car, on arrival, board a cable car for a panoramic ride up the side of Mt Srđ. Take in the stunning aerial views of the city and the Dalmatian Coast as you ascend the mountain. At the summit, step out of the car and gaze out at the jaw-dropping views from the two panoramic terraces — it is said that on a clear day you can see sights up to 37 miles (67km) away.
- After exploring the summit, hop back inside the cable car for your return trip down Mt Srđ. Back on the ground, follow your guide to Dubrovnik Old Town. As you meander through the maze of cobbled streets and narrow passageways, learn of the area’s rich cultural and historical significance.
- See the circular Onofrio’s Fountain and amble past Sponza Palace. Walk across the main square to see the Baroque Cathedral of the Assumption, which was rebuilt in the 18th century following an earthquake. Other highlights include Rector’s Palace and the Church of St Blaise.
Overnight in Dubrovnik
Optional Tour – Elaphite Islands and Ston Speedboat Tour from Dubrovnik – EUR 110 Per Person
- It’s hard to say what part of the Dubrovnik region is the most beautiful, but one thing is sure: we will offer you the best of many amazing locations. If you want to experience some of the most fascinating and less well known parts of the Dubrovnik region, this tour is made for you. Not only will we take you to the Elaphite islands, but you will also visit Ston – a Medieval town with a history dating back to the 14th century.
- This small town, with one of the longest stone walls in Europe, will put a spell on you. For centuries the walls of Ston have protected the independence of Dubrovnik by ensuring stable commerce and safety for the local people. Today it receives thousands of visitors, not only because of its long and heroic history and impressive walls, but also its fabulous cuisine and the oldest active salt-works in the world. But before the Ston visit we take you to Lopud, one of the most popular of the Elaphite islands! Prepare yourself for beautiful sandy beaches on this traffic-free island.
- Imagine the best that the Mediterranean has to offer spiced up with a unique sandy beach, with 1 km of shelving waters, on the south side of the island. But your journey doesn’t end there…
- The largest of this group of islands is certainly the highlight of this tour. Welcome to the island of Šipan! Artefacts that have been discovered here show that this island was inhabited in ancient times. You will enjoy many examples of its rich historical heritage such as old villas and churches on the island. Since this is one of the best Dubrovnik tours, we will make sure to show you some of the more secret spots that Sipan island has to offer!
Overnight in Dubrovnik
- Gather your memories of tour and head on to airport for your return Journey.
- Meals: Breakfast