- 1 Night Accommodation Dubrovnik
- 2 Nights’ Accommodation in Split
- 2 Night Accommodation in Zagreb
- Daily breakfast except on day 01
SEAT IN COACH TRANSFERS:
- Dubrovnik to Split Private Transfers
- Transfer from Dubrovnik Airport to Hotel
- Transfer from Dubrovnik Hotel to Dubrovnik Bus Terminal
- Transfer from Split Bus Terminal to Hotel
- Transfer from Split Hotel to Zagreb Hotel (en route Plitvice) by Vito car
- Transfer from Zagreb Hotel to Zagreb Airport
SIGHTSEEINGS – ( Departure point – Guest need to reach on their own from the hotel)
- Dubrovnik evening Guide walking city tour + Game of Thrones Tour
- Split guided Game of Thrones Tour
- Excursion to Krka National Park (en route Trogir sightseeing tour) from Split
- Excursion to Plitvice National Park
- Zagreb evening guided walking city tour
Hotels – At at the time of booking the above mentioned hotel or similar category hotel will be booked subject to availability.
- City taxes for Hotel to be paid to Hotel at the time of checkout
- International, Internal flights & departure taxes
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned above
- Applicable taxes
- Arrival at the airport.
- Transfer From Dubrovnik airport and proceed to Dubrovnik Hotel.
- Afternoon free enjoys the city of walls.
- Evening Dubrovnik walking city tour.
- The Big Onofrio’s Fountain located within the City Walls of Dubrovnik Old Town.
- Discover Dubrovnik is the ultimate tour for visitors who wish to take in all the main sights and explore the architecture and history of this famous city. Accompanied by our experienced guide, the story of Dubrovnik’s golden age will unfold before your eyes. The route takes you around the Old Town via Onofrio’s Fountain and up Prijeko Street to the Old Port – the key to Dubrovnik’s trading and maritime success.
- Along the way you will pay a visit to St. Saviour’s, the grandiose Franciscan and Dominican church, and see wine-producing vines believed to be more than 100 years old.
- Ships from Dubrovnik were renowned throughout the Mediterranean and galleons from the Republic could be found in navies across Europe and beyond. These ships were built and loaded in the legendary Arsenal, which is another stop on the tour. Once in the Old Port, your guide will relate the stories of the famous Quarantine and the nearby fortresses of St. Luke and St. John as well as legends about the Church of St Blaise, the Cathedral, the Rector’s Palace, Sponza Palace, and Orlando’s Column.
- Discover Dubrovnik in your tour. It lasts one hour and in that time you will be entertained, informed and leave with a true understanding of the Dubrovnik’s multilayered past.
- Join the best “Game of Thrones” tour in Dubrovnik and benefit from the inside knowledge of guides who worked on the set of the TV show. Visit sites such as the real location of the Red Keep and much more. Follow in the footsteps of your favorite characters from “Game of Thrones” on a 2-hour walking tour of Dubrovnik, and learn how the walled city was utilized as a setting for dozens of scenes in the legendary TV series.
- Visit Fort Lovrijenac and learn how it doubled as the Red Keep in King’s Landing, capital of the fictional 7 Kingdoms. Get incredible views over the city walls from the terrace where Tyrion and Varys exchanged witticisms. Discover other locations, such as Gradac Park where the Purple Wedding took place and Lokrum Island, site of the magical city of Qarth.
- After a short break to re-enact scenes and take photos, descend to King’s Landing Docks and see the beach where Myrcella was sent to Dorne, and Jamie returned to King’s Landing without her in series 6. Roam through Blackwater Bay, and then leave Westeros to cross the Narrow Sea to discover Rector’s Palace. Recreate part of Cersei’s punishment on the “Walk of Shame” and get your photo taken on the Iron Throne.
- After breakfast proceed to Split by coach
- Departure time at 10:00 am & arrival time at 13:35.
Welcome to Split
- Discover the largest coastal town in Croatia on foot on a 75 minute walking tour of Split.
- Follow a local guide to the most important sights in town, such as the Golden Gate, Diocletian Palace, statue of Gregory of Nin, and many more.
Split Game of Thrones Tour
- Meeting point: Riva promenade – Departure time – 16:30
- Begin your 6 hour Game of Thrones tour at the Diocletian’s Palace in the heart of Split. The UNESCO World Heritage Site played a prominent role in the history of the city and in the popular series.
- Travel to Žrnovnica, the place where Danaerys’s trusted handmaid and interpreter Missandei had her bathing scene. The quarry served as a real world backdrop for an intense battle in the fourth season.
- Finish the tour at Klis Fortress, an ancient stronghold built above the city of Split, and used as the filming location for Danaerys’s stronghold.
- Enjoy the traditional culinary delight of peka with homemade bread, local wine and water, on an open stage at the top of the fortress.
Highlight: Krka National Park and Trogir Sightseeing Tour from Split
- After breakfast pick up and in front of your hotel and departure Split.
- First stop of this exciting tour will be te city of Trogir.
- Enjoy sightseeing of a beautiful city of Trogir which old center is one of a UNESCO protected World Heritage sites
- After you explore the city, we will arrive at Skradinski Buk marking the start of the Krka National Park tour.
- We will quickly take you to our first stop that will give you an insight into the history of the area. Restored small stone houses, workshops and watermills will show you the country life as it was a few centuries ago in a unique ethno presentation.
- Krka National Park is well known as the National Park where swimming is allowed. Since National Parks are protected areas this is not usually the case. Be aware though, swimming is allowed solely in the designated swimming areas so make sure to consult with the tour guide about where these areas are.
- Skradinski buk, besides its education trails offers the insight into the amazing power and the beauty of untouched nature. Besides numerous wooden trails through the park, countless streams and waterfalls,
- Skradinski buk also has the largest travertine system in the entire world. After you have experienced all the beauty of Skradinski buk it is time to continue our tour with a panoramic boat ride through Krka canyons towards picturesque town of Skradin, the final stop on our Krka tour.
- Head back to Split. Drop-off at your hotel.
Split – Zagreb Enroute Plitvice
Highlight: Plitvice lake Tour with a private car
- After breakfast meet with your driver in front of a hotel (09:00) and depart from Split to Plitvice Lakes.
- Visit Plitvice Lake among the national parks that are the jewels on the beauty crown of Croatia. The sixteen lakes of the National park of Plitvice are connected by 92 waterfalls. In free time you have a chance to experience its natural beauty and variety of animal and plant life. You will absolutely enjoy in this beauty that is a natural product of long interaction between stone and water.
Plitvice Lakes, and walk in forests of green.
- See the terraced lakes and waterfalls of crystal clear water flowing through a vast and lush environment.
- Situated in the Region of Lika, in the part of Croatia that is due to its exceptional natural beauties used to be called Devil`s Garden, Plitvice Lakes are truly a small piece of Heaven on Earth.
- Many times proclaimed as one of the most beautiful places in the world, 16 lakes and their waterfalls are among most visited and popular sights of Croatia. It is not just about the relaxing sound of water and stunning landscapes, Plitvice also provide you a cultural elevation giving you the chance to learn about life and traditions of the people living in the area.
- Plitvice Lakes are also Croatian oldest National Park and only Croatian natural sight in the UNESCO`s World Heritage Register. Lakes are divided into the Upper and Lower Lakes. Their characteristic is water saturation with dissolved calcium carbonate that in combination with the force of water dispersion creates travertine.
- Main attractions of Plitvice: Upper Lakes – this group includes 12 of 16 Plitvice lakes separated of each other by the travertine barriers.
- Kozjak Lake – is the largest and the deepest lake in Plitvice Lakes National Park. It belongs to the group of Upper Lakes. Nature played merging two smaller lakes into one and created Kozjak, the only navigable lake of Plitvice.
- On the lake stands a travertine Stephanie`s island that was named by the Austrian princess who visited the Park in distant 1888.
- Lower Lakes – idyllic scenes of small waterfalls, turquoise water and surrounding greenery characterize this group of lakes. Nearby is situated the underground cave of Sjupljara.
- Great Waterfall – located within the group of Lower Lakes, with a height of 78 meters is the highest waterfall in Croatia.
- After Tour is over continue with your driver to capital, Zagreb.
Highlight: Zagreb evening city Tour
- Welcome to Zagreb, capital of the Republic of Croatia, is also its largest city and the cultural, economic, cinematic, sporting and governmental hub of the country.
- It is located on the southern slopes of Medvednica Mountain along the banks of the Sava River.
- Meet the other Zagreb’s visitors and join the Zagreb Evening Tour!
Meeting point – At the Tourist Information Centre on Ban Josip Jelačić Square 11
Duration – 2.5 hrs – 3 hours
- Explore Zagreb and learn about its famous historical sights and monuments accompanied by an English-speaking guide.
- Listen to stories about two medieval cities that merged into one city that we all know as the capital of the Republic of Croatia.
Departure gather your memories of tour and head on to airport for your return Journey.