- 1 Nights’ Accommodation in Zagreb
- 1 Nights’ Accommodation in Split
- 2 Nights’ Accommodation in Dubrovnik
- Meals as specified
- Transfers and Sightseeing
- Air Fares – This can be included on request
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Applicable taxes
- Visa Costs and submissions
Arrival in Zagreb
Highlight: Zagreb City tour
- Welcome to Zagreb, capital of the Republic of Croatia, is also its largest city and the cultural, economic, cinematic, sporting and governmental hub of the country. It is located on the southern slopes of Medvednica Mountain along the banks of the Sava River. There are unlimited possibilities for visiting music and theatre events, art exhibitions, museums, sporting events and enjoying pleasant walks, interesting architecture, plentiful parks in the centre of the city, pedestrian zones and the atmosphere.
- Zagreb is both a modern and authentic city. It is ideal for lovers of shopping, culture, gastronomy, people who travel with friends, family or couples. Thanks to its many events, Zagreb is a destination that you can visit throughout the year. It is particularly beautiful in spring and summer : they are the best seasons of the year to stroll through the shopping streets or have a drink on the spacious terraces of the cafés of the Croatian capital. Zagreb is also an incredible destination at Christmas. Its Christmas market, voted the most beautiful Christmas market in Europe is unique.
Meet the other Zagreb’s visitors and join the Zagreb Evening Tour!
Meeting point – At the Tourist Information Centre on Ban Josip Jelačić Square 11 Duration – 2.5 hrs – 3 hours
- Explore Zagreb and learn about its famous historical sights and monuments accompanied by a English-speaking guide. Listen to stories about two medieval cities that merged into one city that we all know as the capital of the Republic of Croatia. Visit the unique Museum of Broken Relationships and have a drink with us in one of numerous cafes in the city centre after the tour.
- Places of interest: Ban J. Jelačić square, Kaptol, Tkalčićeva street, Stone gate, St. Mark’s church, Lotrščak tower
Zagreb to Split
Highlight: Split guided city tour
- Welcome to Split Discover the largest coastal town in Croatia on foot on a 75-minute walking tour of Split. Follow a local guide to the most important sights in town, such as the Golden Gate, Diocletian Palace, statue of Gregory of Nin, and many more.
Split city tour – Meeting point – Golden Gate – Departure time – 15:00 or 17:00
- Travel back in time on a 75-minute walking tour of Split, and discover the largest city of the Dalmatia region with a local guide. Explore 1,700 years of the city’s history, from the construction of the Diocletian Palace in 305 CE, to its place as Croatia’s 2nd largest city.
- Meet your guide at the Golden Gate of the Diocletian Palace, and marvel at the remains of an ancient palace of the Roman Empire, including the open colonnades of the Peristyle. Continue to the impressive Cathedral of St. Duje (Saint Dominus), considered the oldest Catholic cathedral in the world to still be in use in its original structure.
- Learn about Gregory of Nin by his statue in Giardin Park, and go to the Riva promenade to admire views of Marjan Hill and the Adriatic Sea.
Highlight: Plitvice Lake Tour
- Bus will pick you up at the prearranged location and head up through the countryside towards – Plitvice Lakes. The unity and harmony of 16 lakes and their rare natural and cultural value is not famous only throughout Croatia, but also worldwide; earning this remarkable national park a coveted place on UNESCO’s list of World Heritage sites. Arriving to Plitvice, we’ll walk through these ancient woodlands led by our experienced guide. The path takes us first across Gornja Jezera (Upper Lakes), a system of 12 lakes separated by travertine barriers. Then it’s time for a peaceful boat ride towards the second area called Donja Jezera (Lower Lakes), placed in a limestone canyon. Wherever you are in Pltivice it’s easy to see why its travertine marble formations are such an extraordinary natural phenomenon.
- The barriers, sills and other forms created in these lakes, Karst Rivers and streams are stil an ongoing process that shapes the wonderful landscapes that make your walk through the park so enjoyable. It’s these same travertine formations that have and are still creating the numerous magnificent waterfalls here. Over time, the water changes its course, leaving some barriers dry as it deposits new layers elsewhere. This constant evolution makes the Plitvice Lakes never look the same. The best way to actually see this happening is when you are standing in front of the Big Waterfall, 78 meters high. The roaring thunder of the water as it hits the ground is unforgettable! Our journey ends with a tram ride.
- At the end, we suggest to use the opportunity to taste typical local dishes from this area in a local tavern (On Own). After lunch we will drive back to Split along the highway, still excited and full of lasting impressions— make sure your camera has extra batteries!
Highlight: Dubrovnik Guided city tour with cable car
- Welcome to Dubrovnik! Like a sounding seashell of life, Dubrovnik lies on the shores of the Adriatic in Croatia. You can arrive in Dubrovnik from all the corners of the earth. You can leave it for the most different corners of the earth too, but you can also come back to Dubrovnik. Dubrovnik is not a city for one time, it’s a gift for a lifetime.
Dubrovnik walking tour
Departure time: 17:00 hrs
Duration: 1 hour
Meeting point: Onofrio’s Fountain
- Your Guide Driver will take you to Dubrovnik guided city tour with cable car, on arrival, board a cable car for a panoramic ride up the side of Mt Srđ. Take in the stunning aerial views of the city and the Dalmatian Coast as you ascend the mountain. At the summit, step out of the car and gaze out at the jaw-dropping views from the two panoramic terraces — it is said that on a clear day you can see sights up to 37 miles (67km) away. After exploring the summit, hop back inside the cable car for your return trip down Mt Srđ. Back on the ground, follow your guide to Dubrovnik Old Town.
- As you meander through the maze of cobbled streets and narrow passageways, learn of the area’s rich cultural and historical significance. See the circular Onofrio’s Fountain and amble past Sponza Palace. Walk across the main square to see the Baroque Cathedral of the Assumption, which was rebuilt in the 18th century following an earthquake. Other highlights include Rector’s Palace and the Church of St Blaise
Overnight in Dubrovnik
- Optional Tour – Elaphite Islands and Ston Speedboat Tour from Dubrovnik – EUR 110 Per Person
- It’s hard to say what part of the Dubrovnik region is the most beautiful, but one thing is sure: we will offer you the best of many amazing locations. If you want to experience some of the most fascinating and less well known parts of the Dubrovnik region, this tour is made for you. Not only will we take you to the Elaphite islands, but you will also visit Ston – a Medieval town with a history dating back to the 14th century.
- This small town, with one of the longest stone walls in Europe, will put a spell on you. For centuries the walls of Ston have protected the independence of Dubrovnik by ensuring stable commerce and safety for the local people. Today it receives thousands of visitors, not only because of its long and heroic history and impressive walls, but also its fabulous cuisine and the oldest active salt-works in the world. But before the Ston visit we take you to Lopud, one of the most popular of the Elaphite islands! Prepare yourself for beautiful sandy beaches on this traffic-free island.
- Imagine the best that the Mediterranean has to offer spiced up with a unique sandy beach, with 1 km of shelving waters, on the south side of the island. But your journey doesn’t end there.
- The largest of this group of islands is certainly the highlight of this tour. Welcome to the island of Šipan! Artefacts that have been discovered here show that this island was inhabited in ancient times. You will enjoy many examples of its rich historical heritage such as old villas and churches on the island. Since this is one of the best Dubrovnik tours, we will make sure to show you some of the more secret spots that Sipan island has to offer!
Overnight in Dubrovnik
- Gather your memories of tour and head on to airport for your return Journey.
- Meals: Breakfast