- * 1 Night Accommodation Zagreb
- * 2 Nights’ Accommodation in Zadar
- * 1 Night Accommodation in Split
- * 1 Night Accommodation in Hvar
- * 1 Night Accommodation in Dubrovnik
- * Meals as specified
- * Transfers and Sightseeing
- * Air Fares – This can be included on request
- * Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- * Travel insurance
- * Applicable taxes
- * Visa Costs and submissions
Highlight: Zagreb evening city Tour
- Welcome to Zagreb, capital of the Republic of Croatia, is also its largest city and the cultural, economic, cinematic, sporting and governmental hub of the country. It is located on the southern slopes of Medvednica Mountain along the banks of the Sava River.
Meet the other Zagreb’s visitors and join the Zagreb Evening Tour!
Meeting point – At the Tourist Information Centre on Ban Josip Jelačić Square 11
Duration – 2.5 hrs – 3 hours
- Explore Zagreb and learn about its famous historical sights and monuments accompanied by a English-speaking guide. Listen to stories about two medieval cities that merged into one city that we all know as the capital of the Republic of Croatia.
Zagreb to Zadar
Highlight: Zadar evening city Tour
- Later proceed from Zagreb to Zadar by coach departure time 10:30 am and Arrival time 14:00.
- Welcome to the city of Zadar, a city of exceptional history and rich cultural heritage, a city of tourism. The particularity of the city is irresistible for those who respect and admire historical monuments and cultural heritage, artists, tourists and its citizens. Zadar is a city monument, surrounded by historical ramparts, a treasury of the archaeological and monumental riches of ancient and medieval times, Renaissance and many contemporary architectural achievements such as the first sea organs in the world.
Enjoy Evening Zadar guided city tour
Meeting point – Narodni trg (People`s Square) under the Lamp Post 10 minutes beforehand.
Departure Time – 18:00 hours
Highlight: Plitvice lake Tour
- After breakfast visit Plitvice Lake among the national parks that are the jewels on the beauty crown of Croatia. The sixteen lakes of the National park of Plitvice are connected by 92 waterfalls. In free time you have a chance to experience its natural beauty and variety of animal and plant life. You will absolutely enjoy in this beauty that is a natural product of long interaction between stone and water. Plitvice Lakes, and walk in forests of green. See the terraced lakes and waterfalls of crystal clear water flowing through a vast and lush environment.
- Situated in the Region of Lika, in the part of Croatia that is due to its exceptional natural beauties used to be called Devil`s Garden, Plitvice Lakes are truly a small piece of Heaven on Earth. Many times proclaimed as one of the most beautiful places in the world, 16 lakes and their waterfalls are among most visited and popular sights of Croatia. It is not just about the relaxing sound of water and stunning landscapes, Plitvice also provide you a cultural elevation giving you the chance to learn about life and traditions of the people living in the area. Plitvice Lakes are also Croatian oldest National Park and only Croatian natural sight in the UNESCO`s World Heritage Register. Lakes are divided into the Upper and Lower Lakes. Their characteristic is water saturation with dissolved calcium carbonate that in combination with the force of water dispersion creates travertine.
Main attractions of Plitvice:
- Upper Lakes – this group includes 12 of 16 Plitvice lakes separated of each other by the travertine barriers.
- Kozjak Lake – is the largest and the deepest lake in Plitvice Lakes National Park. It belongs to the group of Upper Lakes. Nature played merging two smaller lakes into one and created Kozjak, the only navigable lake of Plitvice. On the lake stands a travertine Stephanie`s island that was named by the Austrian princess who visited the Park in distant 1888.
- Lower Lakes – idyllic scenes of small waterfalls, turquoise water and surrounding greenery characterize this group of lakes. Nearby is situated the underground cave of Šupljara.
- Great Waterfall – located within the group of Lower Lakes, with the height of 78 meters is the highest waterfall in Croatia.
Zadar – Split
Highlight: Split guided city tour
- After breakfast Proceed to Split by coach departure time at 10:00 am & arrival time at 13:35. Welcome to Split Discover the largest coastal town in Croatia on foot on a 75-minute walking tour of Split. Follow a local guide to the most important sights in town, such as the Golden Gate, Diocletian Palace, statue of Gregory of Nin, and many more.
Split city tour – Meeting point – Golden Gate – Departure time – 15:00 or 17:00
- Travel back in time on a 75-minute walking tour of Split, and discover the largest city of the Dalmatia region with a local guide. Explore 1,700 years of the city’s history, from the construction of the Diocletian Palace in 305 CE, to its place as Croatia’s 2nd largest city.
- Meet your guide at the Golden Gate of the Diocletian Palace, and marvel at the remains of an ancient palace of the Roman Empire, including the open colonnades of the Peristyle. Continue to the impressive Cathedral of St. Duje (Saint Dominus), considered the oldest Catholic cathedral in the world to still be in use in its original structure.
- Learn about Gregory of Nin by his statue in Giardin Park, and go to the Riva promenade to admire views of Marjan Hill and the Adriatic Sea.
Split to Hvar (by ferry)
Highlight: Hvar city tour
- Later transfer to Split boat terminal for ferry to (Hvar). Duration of ferry 1 hour. Arrive Hvar and transfer to hotel.
- The island of Hvar is the queen of the Croatian Dalmatian islands. It has been famous since the antique because of its important strategic and nautical position, the rich of the various historical periods, the culture and natural monuments and the literature. Thanks to the mild climate the warm winters and pleasant summers Hvar receives many guests, scientists and travellers, who are attracted by the dense Medranean nature, rich tradition and architecture, and nightlife.
Welcome to the City of Hvar – city with a soul!
- Hvar is known to be very much alive, and its parties and pulsating night life attract young people from all over the world. Discover Hvar and let it grow on you, listen to its centuries old story, submerge in the sun and reward yourself with unforgettable moments of joy and relaxation.
Hvar to Dubrovnik
Highlight: Dubrovnik Evening City Tour
- Transfer to Hvar port and proceed to Dubrovnik by ferry departure time 08:00 and arrival time 11:45 duration 3 hrs 45 min. Afternoon free enjoy the city of walls.
Evening Dubrovnik walking city tour- Meeting point – The Big Onofrio’s Fountain located within the City Walls of Dubrovnik Old Town.
Departure time – 17:00 hrs
- Discover Dubrovnik is the ultimate tour for visitors who wish to take in all the main sights and explore the architecture and history of this famous city. Accompanied by our experienced guide, the story of Dubrovnik’s golden age will unfold before your eyes.
- The route takes you around the Old Town via Onofrio’s Fountain and up Prijeko Street to the Old Port – the key to Dubrovnik’s trading and maritime success. Along the way you will pay a visit to St. Saviour’s, the grandiose Franciscan and Dominican church, and see wine-producing vines believed to be more than 100 years old.
- Ships from Dubrovnik were renowned throughout the Mediterranean and galleons from the Republic could be found in navies across Europe and beyond. These ships were built and loaded in the legendary Arsenal, which is another stop on the tour. Once in the Old Port, your guide will relate the stories of the famous Quarantine and the nearby fortresses of St. Luke and St. John as well as legends about the Church of St Blaise, the Cathedral, the Rector’s Palace, Sponza Palace, and Orlando’s Column.
- Discover Dubrovnik in your tour. It lasts one hour and in that time you will be entertained, informed and leave with a true understanding of the Dubrovnik’s multi-layered past.
Dubrovnik – Departure
Gather your memories of tour and head on to airport for your return Journey.