- 1 Nights’ Accommodation in Zagreb
- 4 Nights’ Accommodation in Zadar
- 1 Nights’ Accommodation in Split
- 1 Nights’ Accommodation Dubrovnik
- Meals as specified
- Transfers and Sightseeing
- Air Fares – This can be included on request
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Applicable taxes
- Visa Costs and submissions
Highlight: Zagreb evening city Tour
- Welcome to Zagreb, capital of the Republic of Croatia, is also its largest city and the cultural, economic, cinematic, sporting and governmental hub of the country. It is located on the southern slopes of Medvednica Mountain along the banks of the Sava River.
Meet the other Zagreb’s visitors and join the Zagreb Evening Tour!
Meeting point – At the Tourist Information Centre on Ban Josip Jelačić Square 11
Duration – 2.5 hours – 3 hours
- Explore Zagreb and learn about its famous historical sights and monuments accompanied by a English-speaking guide. Listen to stories about two medieval cities that merged into one city that we all know as the capital of the Republic of Croatia.
PLITVICE NATIONAL PARK- PLITVICE LAKES HIKING TOUR
Duration: 4 – 6hrs
Distance: 18 – 20km
Activity level: K-2 MODERATE/T1 Altitude difference: 700m+ Meeting point: Entrance 1
Meeting time: by arrangement. Guide will be in contact with the driver.
App. 2 hrs ride from Zagreb we are visiting one of the most popular national park in Croatia, Plitvice Lakes National Park.
- Description: Plitvice Lakes is the oldest and largest national park in the Republic of Croatia. The park is situated in the mountainous region of Croatia and it boasts with exceptional natural beauty.
- The lake system is comprised of 16 named and several smaller unnamed lakes, cascading one into the next. Due to the geological substrate and characteristic hydrogeological conditions, the lake system has been divided into the Upper and Lower lakes.
- Tour starts from the entrance 1 and continues by descending down into the canyon of the Lower lakes towards the Big Waterfall. After spending some time for taking pictures we climb the stairs to the top of the canyon were we take the trail on the ridge visiting lookout points which offer panorama views over Lower lakes. At the end of the ridge trail we take short paved road down to reach P3.
- At P3 we take a short break for toilets and continue the tour by hiking around Kozjak lake ( avoiding long cues for the boat ).
- At the end of Kozjak lake, we take the trail which is parallel to the usual, crowded trail. This segment is the hardest part since we have some steep parts, but offers fantastic views from higher points over different segments of the Upper lakes.
- At the end this trail connects to the usual one between the lakes Okrugljak and Ciginovac. From that point tour continues towards ST3, where we take a break for lunch break ( lunch boxes will be provided ) or snack.
- After the lunch break or snack tour continues towards ST2. There are two options; taking the shuttle bus or walking down the paved road through the forest with the view over the lakes ( that segment is 4km long ). From ST2 we have 5 min walk to the pick up point at hotel Jezero parking lot. By taking this course, idea is to avoid crowds as much as possible and still enjoy the views over the lakes. At only 3 points some crowds can be expected since it ́s impossible to avoid them, but passing through those points will be short.
- This course, if we opt for walk from ST3 to ST2 is roughly 14km long. After hiking lunch at one of the local restaurants (optional). Transfer to Zadar. Overnight.
- Necessary equipment: Backpack approx.. 30 litres, mountaineering boots or sneakers, sun hat, sun cream, sun lipstick, sun glasses, dry clothes to change, sticks – telescopic poles (not obligatory), wind jacket, umbrella (optional) or raincoat, flask – water bottle 1,5 -2 l, snack (sweet and salt), medicaments if you use any, personal documents, some cash.
Lunch: Hotel Degenija or Lička kuća. Possible to organize lunch package.
NATURE PARK VELEBIT; RIVER RAFTING – ZRMANJA
Duration: 2.30 – 3hrs (start at 10.00 AM)
Meeting point: Kaštel Žegarski (app 18km from city of Obrovac) at 09.15 AM
Group size: min. 4 persons, max. 40
Notice: depending on the level of water, customers will start with rafting or kayak.
- Description: Zrmanja River is the longest Croatian river often called Karst Beauty. On this journey, the Zrmanja River will thrill you with its beauty and its crystal clear water which meanders through a 200-meter deep canyon. Here, the river has created many fallen waterfalls, out of which stands the 11-meter-long waterfall called “Big Buk”. Zrmanja is known for its no access paths and roads and is the only way to see the canyon of the Zrmanja River.
- After getting equipment and instructions by the skipper, you will be able to experience the 14.5-km long kayak trail. Depending on pace and physical fitness, the trip can last from 2,5 to 4 hours. Our goal is that each and every one of you experience and enjoy the activity of your choice to the best of your ability!
- Start of the trip in our office in Kaštel Žegarski. In Kaštel Žegarski you have big parking place. After meeting your group, we are ready to proceed with our trip by getting to know your skippers. Before entering the water you will get instructions what to expect in the canyon and how to behave.
- Price includes: Nature Park Velebit ticket, guide, equipment Price excludes: transfer, lunch/snack, travel insurance
- Equipment: Each participant will receive the following equipment; neoprene suits, protective helmets, life jackets, and must bring the following: a bathing suit, an extra T-shirt and shoes for water or old sneakers in which you can go into the river. Also it’s recommended to bring some snack.
- Lunch: Can be arranged at the end of the tour at a nearby local farm with a great local food ( Lunch at Muškovci (optional)
PAKLENICA NATIONAL PARK/NATURE PARK VELEBIT – HIKING
- Velebit is the greatest Croatian mountain and the most famous one in the Dinarides massif. Due to its specific geographical position, Velebit mountain is extremely rich in terms of landscape and biological diversity and often called „the centre of endemism“ of this part of Europe.
- Paklenica NP, the southern part of Velebit mountain, covers the area of torrent flows of Velika and Mala Paklenica and their distinctive canyons carved vertically into the slopes of Velebit and the broader surrounding area. Paklenica National Park is the oldest national park in Croatia. In the 1978., World Organization of United Nations included Paklenica in the International Man and Biosphere Programme (UNESCO).
Departure/Return: Paklenica NP entrance No. 1/upper lot Meeting time: 8.00 – 9.00 AM depending on season Duration: 8 hours (walking time: 6 hours)
Min.pax: 5 Max.pax: 40
Activity Level: K2 – MODERATE/T1
Altitude: 850m+ Distance: 16km Terrain: gravel – rocky/mountain & tourist path Option2*depending on the capabilities of the group: route with 1.100m+ elevation, 20km
- This beautiful trail passes by the stream Paklenica and reveals abundance of geomorphological phenomena and forms, diverse flora and fauna, attractive landscapes and intact nature. It will also discover the life and survival of the local people.
- Trail takes us further into the canyon surrounded by up to 700m high cliffs. This makes it one of the most famous Croatian and European climbing area that attracts hikers and climbers from all over the world. The view on the impressive rock of Anica Kuk (712m/asl), will leave you speechless.
- This is most popular hiking tour that passes the right edge of the Velika Paklenica Canyon and reveals views of the most salient points of Paklenica National park. You will meet several faces of Paklenica: wild and stone, tame and wooded, combination of karst terrain and beautiful scenery.
- Upon arrival in a 100 years old mountain hut a guest gets a warm welcome by an always pleasant and cheerful host awaiting him with a homemade brandy, tea and juice made of Velebit herbs as well as honey. Tasting is followed by a traditional dish called “peka” , dish baked „under the bell“ on fire After the meal we are visiting Sklopina site, an area of houses built into the rock joints. Return by a path that follows very bottom of the canyon along the creek Paklenica. Notice* – english speaking International Mountain Leader
- Price includes: professional mountain leader, accident insurance.
- Price excludes: Snack during activity, ticket to the Paklenica NP, travel insurance, lunch (traditional meal + degustation)
- Lunch: Possible to have a meal at the mountain hut. Besides traditional meal Peka you can choose more options: barbecue, bean, omelette or cooked vegetable.
- As all the groceries are delivered to the hut only by horses and donkeys (no accessible roads for car access), it is necessary to order a meal in advance. Whether you want to order lunch, we recommend that you bring some snacks (sweet & salty) during activity.
- Necessary equipment: Backpack approx. 30 litres, mountaineering boots or sneakers, sun hat, sun cream, sun lipstick, sun glasses, dry clothes to change, sticks – telescopic poles (not obligatory), wind jacket, umbrella (optional) or raincoat, flask – water bottle 1,5 -2 l, snack (sweet and salt), medicaments if you use any, personal documents, some cash for drinks at the mountain hut.
TELAŠČICA NATURE PARK AND KORNATI NATIONAL PARK BY PRIVATE BOAT
- Duration: 8h (9.00AM – 17.00PM) Meeting with the guide: Zadar peninsula – GV LINE catamaran boat at 7.45 AM
- Arrival at Sali, Dugi Otok: 9.00 AM Start/End of the boat tour: Sali, Dugi Otok Lunch: includes 3 menus: fish (grilled on a grill plus appetizer), meat (grilled pork and appetizer) and vegetarian (grilled vegetables). Drinks on the boat are free (water, juice, wine, brandy). Drinks during lunch at the restaurant are not included in price.
- Description: Join us on the island of great diversity and contrasts, the largest one in the northern Dalmatian island group. Here where the coast is characterized by sharp contrasts such as steep and stunning rocks of Telašćica Nature Park to the quiet lagoons and sandy beaches where you can enjoy in pristine nature and sea. These are the main reasons why the park gained the status of significant Croatian landscape. Dugi Otok and Kornati islands boasts with a rich cultural heritage and history evidenced through archaeological sites all over the island that speak of its usage since prehistoric times.
- Numerous archaeological findings are reflected in the Liburnian settlement ruins and grave mounds, ancient villas, early Christian and medieval churches. The Kornati Islands are the densest archipelago in the Mediterranean. Nowhere else in this large sea is such a great number of islands crammed in so little space.
- Because of ambiguous criteria of the definition of an island in general, there is no general agreement about their number. Like many other shepherds and farm laborers, people working in the Kornat Islands obtained pastures and later cultivable land by burning. The process was repeated after several years , in a specific order and at a specified time. Although it is known that events sometimes went out of control, on the whole the pasture was burnt in an organized way.
- The consequence of burning pastures is the almost lunar landscape of the island of Kornat and some of the larger islands, e.g. Kurba, Škuj, Lunga.
- This trip is usually done by big boats with large number of people. We will drive in small boat (1 boat for 12 people) to avoid crowds and to get maximum privacy.
- Itinerary: 9:00 AM –Departure from Sali port through Mala Proversa and lighthouse Tajer. We head towards Levrnaka island into Lojena cove (possible to meet dolphins) ,
- 10:30-11:30 AM: swimming in the bay Lojena (the most beautiful beach of Kornati islands) 11:30-12:30 AM: Sightseeing of the cliffs including Mana island (crowns of Kornati).
- 12:30-14:00 PM: Lunch at place Vrulje
- 14:30-15:30 PM: swimming in the Modri bok bay
- 17:00 PM: Return to Sali
- 18:00 PM: return to Zadar by catamaran boat from Sali
- 19:00 PM: Transfer to the apartment. Overnight.
- Additional cost: catamaran boat ticket. Catamaran boat departure from Zadar peninsula: 8.15 AM
- Price includes: lunch, skipper, boat Price excludes: catamaran tickets, travel insurance What to bring: swimsuit, bath towel, sun protection
SPLIT CITY – EXTREME CANYONING
Meeting point Zadvarje: INA Gas station Hrvatskih branitelja street
Meeting times in Zadvarje (or by agreement): INA Gas station 01.04 – 14.06.19. 12:00 (noon) Hrvatskih branitelja street 15.06 – 31.08.19. 11:00 AM
Activity duration: 4h (From Split with transfers 6h)
Distance: 2500 meters Deepest part: 180 meters Highest waterfall: 55 meters River temperature: 18-21 C (64-70 F) Activity time: 3-4h Total tour time: 6-7h
Fitness level: On the scale from 1-5, is 3 Age limit: 14 years old
- Description: Arrival at Split at accommodation. In the afternoon hours we head towards Zadvarje. Extreme canyoning is a combination of walking, hiking, sliding down the rapids, swimming in crystal clear natural water pools, walking through the tunnels and rappelling near the 55m waterfall.
- Also, includes some cliff jumps up to 10 meters high and one more 20m rappelling. We provide you with wetsuits, life vests, climbing harnesses and helmets. All you need for this trip is a swimsuit, some kind of sports shoes, adventurous spirit and you are ready for extreme canyoning expedition!
- Experience: Not necessary Swimming knowledge: Not necessary, life vests are provided Cliff jumping: All cliff jumps are optional, and can be avoided
- Price includes: Professional licensed guides, wetsuit, helmet, life west, harness
- Price excludes: transfer, snack/lunch, travel insurance
- Tips: Bring swimming suit, towel, running shoes (not flip flops or beach shoes), and clothes to change in later. If you don’t have running shoes, you can rent canyoning shoes from our storage house. Minimum number of participants: 1 person – Private tours are arrangeable on request
Dubrovnik – Departure
- Gather your memories of tour and head on to airport for your return Journey.
- Meals: Breakfast