- 2 Night Accommodation Zagreb
- 2 Nights’ Accommodation in Zadar
- 1 Night Accommodation in Split
- 1 Night Accommodation in Dubrovnik
- Meals as specified
- Zagreb walking tour
- Folklore Show
- Plitvice National park Guided Tour
- Pag Cheese Factory
- Split Walking Tour
- Dubrovnik City Tour
- Cable Car Ride
- Zadar Walking Tour
- Air Fares – This can be included on request
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Applicable taxes
- Visa Costs and submissions
- Welcome to Zagreb, Croatia’s northwestern capital, is distinguished by its 18th- and 19th-century Austro-Hungarian architecture.
- At its center, Upper Town is the site of the Gothic, twin-spired Zagreb Cathedral and 13th-century St. Mark’s Church, with a colorfully tiled roof. Nearby is pedestrian-friendly Tkalčićeva Street, lined with outdoor cafes. Lower Town has the Main Square, Ban Jelačić, plus shops, museums and parks. All the characteristics of a people, such as the environment, natural phenomena, speech, rhythm, songs and dance are all present in its unique folklore that is patiently waiting for an artist and his imagination to perceive it through his eyes and ears and transform it into a new work of art.
- Folk melody resounding somewhere in the countryside brings a part of the local atmosphere it is linked to and expresses in its particular way. If you seek to experience an area emotionally and recreate it through music, you should study its unique atmosphere and customs of the people who inhabit it. Folklore does not impose norms and rules; it offers the artist complete freedom in creation and interpretation.
- After arriving in Zagreb we will check in relax and than get ready for an evening of fun and music by experiencing the Folklore Dance Show. After the show we proceed for dinner in an Indian Restaurant.
Zagreb walking tour
Later proceed from Zagreb to Zadar by coach departure time 10:30 am and Arr time 14:00.
- Welcome to the city of Zadar, a city of exceptional history and rich cultural heritage, a city of tourism. The particularity of the city is irresistible for those who respect and admire historical monuments and cultural heritage, artists, tourists and its citizens. Zadar is a city monument, surrounded by historical ramparts, a treasury of the archaeological and monumental riches of ancient and medieval times, Renaissance and many contemporary architectural achievements such as the first sea organs in the world.
Enjoy Evening Zadar guided city tour Meeting point – Narodni trg (People`s Square) under the Lamp Post 10 minutes beforehand.
Departure Time – 18:00 hours
- Experience Croatia Maraschino liqueur and Pag cheese tasting. Walking along Zadar`s streets the guide will show you the entire spectrum of monuments. Taking you into the past by retelling the stories and legends you will feel the pulse of the town from past and today`s everyday living. During the walk you will see the Old City, stop by the Church of St. Donat that lies on the ancient Roman forum built from the 1st century BC to the 3rd century AD, Cathedral of St. Anastasia, Sea Gate, Land Gate, City Walls and the Square of Five Wells. At the end of the tour you can take your time listening the unique sound of the Sea organ or enjoy a view of the beautiful sunset. The tour guide would be glad to give you suggestions regarding restaurants and shops to make this trip a memorable one!