- 1 Night Accommodation Zagreb
- 2 Nights’ Accommodation in Zadar
- 2 Nights’ Accommodation in Split
- 1 Night Accommodation in Brac
- 3 Nights’ Accommodation in Dubrovnik
- Meals as Specified
- Transfers and Sightseeing
- Air Fares – This can be included on request
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Applicable taxes
- Visa Costs and submissions
- Transfer from Zagreb Airport to hotel
- Transfer from Zagreb hotel to Zagreb bus terminal
- Transfer from Zadar Bus Terminal to Hotel
- Transfer from Zadar hotel to Zadar bus terminal
- Transfer from Split bus terminal to Split hotel
- Transfer from Split hotel to Split port
- Transfer from Split port to Bol hotel
- Transfer from Bol hotel to port
- Transfer from Dubrovnik port to hotel
- Transfer from Dubrovnik hotel to airport
- Welcome to Zagreb, capital of the Republic of Croatia, is also its largest city and the cultural, economic, cinematic, sporting and governmental hub of the country. It is located on the southern slopes of Medvednica Mountain along the banks of the Sava River.
Zagreb to Zadar
Highlight: Zadar evening city Tour
- Later proceed from Zagreb to Zadar by coach departure time 10:30 am and Arrival time 14:00.
- Welcome to the city of Zadar, a city of exceptional history and rich cultural heritage, a city of tourism. The particularity of the city is irresistible for those who respect and admire historical monuments and cultural heritage, artists, tourists and its citizens. Zadar is a city monument, surrounded by historical ramparts, a treasury of the archaeological and monumental riches of ancient and medieval times, Renaissance and many contemporary architectural achievements such as the first sea organs in the world.
Enjoy Evening Zadar guided city tour
Meeting point – Narodni trg (People`s Square) under the Lamp Post 10 minutes beforehand.
Departure Time – 18:00 hours and Duration
Highlight: Plitvice lake Tour
- After breakfast visit Plitvice Lake among the national parks that are the jewels on the beauty crown of Croatia. The sixteen lakes of the National park of Plitvice are connected by 92 waterfalls. In free time you have a chance to experience its natural beauty and variety of animal and plant life.
- You will absolutely enjoy in this beauty that is a natural product of long interaction between stone and water. Plitvice Lakes, and walk in forests of green. See the terraced lakes and waterfalls of crystal clear water flowing through a vast and lush environment.
- Situated in the Region of Lika, in the part of Croatia that is due to its exceptional natural beauties used to be called Devil`s Garden, Plitvice Lakes are truly a small piece of Heaven on Earth.
- Many times proclaimed as one of the most beautiful places in the world, 16 lakes and their waterfalls are among most visited and popular sights of Croatia. It is not just about the relaxing sound of water and stunning landscapes, Plitvice also provide you a cultural elevation giving you the chance to learn about life and traditions of the people living in the area.
- Plitvice Lakes are also Croatian oldest National Park and only Croatian natural sight in the UNESCO`s World Heritage Register. Lakes are divided into the Upper and Lower Lakes. Their characteristic is water saturation with dissolved calcium carbonate that in combination with the force of water dispersion creates travertine.
Main attractions of Plitvice:
- Upper Lakes – this group includes 12 of 16 Plitvice lakes separated of each other by the travertine barriers.
- Kozjak Lake – is the largest and the deepest lake in Plitvice Lakes National Park. It belongs to the group of Upper Lakes. Nature played merging two smaller lakes into one and created Kozjak, the only navigable lake of Plitvice. On the lake stands a travertine Stephanie`s island that was named by the Austrian princess who visited the Park in distant 1888.
- Lower Lakes – idyllic scenes of small waterfalls, turquoise water and surrounding greenery characterize this group of lakes. Nearby is situated the underground cave of Šupljara.
- Great Waterfall – located within the group of Lower Lakes, with the height of 78 meters is the highest waterfall in Croatia.
Zadar – Split
Highlight: Split game of thrones tour
- After breakfast Proceed to Split by coach departure time at 10:00 am & arrival time at 13:35. Have you dreamed of seeing some of the filming locations of the famous Game of Thrones series? Use this unique opportunity and visit those places and see how they look in real life.
- If you are a Game of Thrones fan, this is an excellent tour for you! On this fun tour, you will hear about the real history of Split with a special accent on those exact places where the famous series was shot. This GoT walking tour covers the area of the center of Split town, Diocletian’s cellars, Golden gate, Vestibul etc. Knowledgeable local guide, also a true fan of the series, will take you through the street of Split showing you where different scenes were shot.
- You’ll wander the cellars wherein the fourth season the Meereenese slaves lived and you’ll walk the streets where they ran, you’ll see where Daenerys kept her dragons in season five, enter the corridor where the Sons of the Harpy waited for the Unsullied and walk through the streets where the Unsullied Army patroled.
- Along the way, you’ll hear many interesting facts and stories about the Game of Thrones filming time in Split and learn something new about Split, its history, and importance for Dalmatia.
Split city tour – Meeting point – northern entrance of Diocletian’s Palace
Departure time – 15:00 or 17:00
Highlight: Full day Blue caves experience with 5 Islands
- If you want to have a memorable experience from your holidays in Croatia, join us on this amazing full day speed boat tour and explore some of the most beautiful Adriatic islands: Biševo, Vis, Pakleni islands and Hvar.
- Enjoy thrilling 90 minute ride with our new speedboat to our first stop: Biševo island with famous Blue Cave as its highlight. Blue Cave is one of the most beautiful spots on Adriatic because of an amazing glowing blue light. We will arrive exactly when the sunlight reflects through the sea floor and bathes the entire cave in aquamarine light.
- On the island Biševo there is also Monk Seal cave, a cave where the Mediterranean monk seal used to reside. Monk Seal cave is the longest cave on the island Biševo, 160 meters long. After that it’s time for a small coffee break at Komiza, an authentic fisherman’s village on the island of Vis.
- At around 12 o’clock we’ll cruise to the southern side of the island to stop briefly in the unique bay of Stiniva and enjoy a wonderful swim there! Our next stop is amazing Stončica bay – time for swimming and enjoying sun on a beautiful pebble beach. On our way to our last destination, beautiful town of Hvar (island of Hvar), you will get a panoramic view of amazing Pakleni islands.
- Hvar town is one of the most beautiful harbors in the world, and a rich cultural heritage as well. The easy walk around the town to discover its many charms is a delight. After enjoying Hvar, it’s time to return to Split with our speedboat.
- BLUE CAVE IN CROATIA – one of the most beautiful spots on Adriatic because of the amazing glowing blue light.
- SEAL MONK CAVE – the longest cave on the island of Biševo.
- KOMIZA – small fisherman village located on western side of Island Vis.
- STINIVA BAY – a bay with an unusual shape located on Island Vis.
- STONČICA BAY – Stončica bay is your official swimming stop of the day. This is the only sandy beach among all other pebble beaches along our way so be sure to hop in an feel sand on your toes. Dry landing directly onto the beach, you’ll have more than enough time to cool off, sunbathe and snorkel in this unique bay.
- PAKLENI OTOCI – this is the oldest and most famous resort on island fo Hvar. Spacious sea lagoon with shallow and sandy beach, surrounded by the thick, pine forest, fragrant heather and rosemary bushes and various, exotic plants.
- HVAR TOWN – is one of world`s most beautiful harbors.
Split to Bol (by ferry)
- Later transfer to Split boat terminal for ferry to (Bol- Brac). Duration of ferry 1 hour. Arrive Hvar and transfer to hotel.
- Brač is a Croatian Island in the Adriatic Sea. It’s best known for the white-pebble beach Zlatni Rat (Golden Cape), a favored windsurfing site outside the resort town of Bol. Supetar, the island’s main town, offers a horseshoe-shaped beach and ferries to and from Split.
- Seaside Pučišća features traditional architecture and an active quarry for the island’s famous white limestone., who are attracted by the dense Medranean nature, rich tradition and architecture, and nightlife.
Bol to Dubrovnik
Highlight: Dubrovnik Evening City Tour
- Transfer to Bol port and proceed to Dubrovnik by ferry departure time 08:00 and arrival time 11:45 duration 3 hrs 45 min. Afternoon free enjoy the city of walls.
Evening Dubrovnik walking city tour- Meeting point – The Big Onofrio’s Fountain located within the City Walls of Dubrovnik Old Town.
Departure time – 17:00 hrs
- Discover Dubrovnik is the ultimate tour for visitors who wish to take in all the main sights and explore the architecture and history of this famous city. Accompanied by our experienced guide, the story of Dubrovnik’s golden age will unfold before your eyes.
- The route takes you around the Old Town via Onofrio’s Fountain and up Prijeko Street to the Old Port – the key to Dubrovnik’s trading and maritime success. Along the way you will pay a visit to St. Saviour’s, the grandiose Franciscan and Dominican church, and see wine-producing vines believed to be more than 100 years old.
- Ships from Dubrovnik were renowned throughout the Mediterranean and galleons from the Republic could be found in navies across Europe and beyond. These ships were built and loaded in the legendary Arsenal, which is another stop on the tour. Once in the Old Port, your guide will relate the stories of the famous Quarantine and the nearby fortresses of St. Luke and St. John as well as legends about the Church of St Blaise, the Cathedral, the Rector’s Palace, Sponza Palace, and Orlando’s Column.
- Discover Dubrovnik in your tour. It lasts one hour and in that time you will be entertained, informed and leave with a true understanding of the Dubrovnik’s multi-layered past.
Highlight: Day trip to Elaphite Islands
- Enjoy the beautiful 3 islands of the south coast of Croatia so called Elaphite Islands. Visit all three islands and rest in their beauty, silence and richness of flora and fauna. You will see breathtaking views of the Dubrovnik region.
- The three islands that belong to Elaphite archipelago are Koločep, Lopud and Šipan, each of them special for their uniqueness. You will have a possibility to swim on the sandy beach on the island of Lopud (Šunj), walk through lush vegetation and escape from city rush.
Highlight: Day trip to Ston and Korcula Island
- After departure from Dubrovnik we take a short break on the Dubrovnik bridge for a scenic view of the town. We drive along Adriatic coast to the town of Ston where you will hear about various points of interest which we will see on your way there.
- At Ston there will be sightseeing and free time. Ston is famous for its old salt flats and the second longest city walls in the world (after the Chinese walls). After sightseeing free time. We continue towards Orebić.
- Along the way, there is panoramic scenery of the famous vineyards of Peljesac peninsula, beautiful countryside and old settlements, accompanied by discussion on wineries of Peljesac and mussels breeding. In Orebić we board the boat to Korcula.
- Korcula sightseeing includes a visit to the birthplace of Marco Polo and free time. The island of Korčula presents a unique contact with the beautiful nature, and a thousand year old cultural tradition and history. You will have an opportunity to visit the birth house of Marco Polo, the church of St. Marco and many other monuments. We return back to Orebić by boat, then drive to Potomje.
- On arrival to Potomje we visit one of the most famous Croatian winery. We will participate in wine tasting of famous sorts of wine, domestic brandy, and liquers, accompanied by a wine expert from the winery. We will return back to Dubrovnik in the afternoon.
Dubrovnik – Departure
Gather your memories of tour and head on to airport for your return Journey.